Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When Can I Give My Corn Snake Bigger Pinkys Could Dishwashing Gloves Work As Snake Gloves For A Little Corn Snake?

Could dishwashing gloves work as snake gloves for a little corn snake? - when can i give my corn snake bigger pinkys

I was still playing with snakes since he was a toddler. I was officially kept as pets for 3 years and until now have never been bitten. I have 5 snakes. Four of them are normal, happy and healthy animals are able to manipulate and play without any problems. I can read body language and let me know in a way that does not bite when they want to play with him. But the 5th ... someone who has given. I realized that the problem on the spot was, but she was beautiful and I wanted my female colleagues in the firn. I have aggressively improved a corn snake. It is about 4-5 years, red and orange, and always gives me the dirty air. I cleaned his cage today, when out of nowhere to me. It felt like a scratch,N'T so bad, but I screamed in surprise and fear for my roommate. Anyway, this snake, I calm myself down. I have it for months, it is very well and gets along well with his girlfriend's snake, but not men. It happened to my friend before the first day I had. So I searched online and was cheapie Gloves snake crappiest I've found for $ 90 If I had a big snake, like an anaconda or something with big teeth, how would a green tree python, I invest the money. But it's a little corn snake. Corn snake, very hostile and angry, but still ... So you think the length of the bend dishwashers work gloves? I just want to be able to deal with it! Oh, I've also folded a hook in the ghetto a snake hook-wire and in some ways. Great works fand calluses. I really do for them if you do not really need. All my large snakes (pythons) includes the gentle heart, but not this variety of red corn, what the hell!

6 comments:

gimmenam... said...

* Shrug * Welcome to the club. It's not really yourself until you've been bitten by a snake ... Corn snake bites are not much to complain about ... Snake handling is a matter of trust ... be suspended if you are bitten or not ... Investing in a snake hook (which will be very useful in the future, believe me), take it to the hook, then move them by hand ... hold ... hold This also works in the dark corridors and Coachwhips enough determination. Keep some hand sanitizer if label side up and everything will be alright.

obilysk said...

I've always baseball batting gloves large, non-venomous snakes, known to be ....... Prize I think it will be good for the corn snake.

Holly T said...

Unfortunately, the dish gloves are too thin and the teeth go through them. Have you tried eBay? Perhaps a snake gloves are available quite cheap. Good luck.

xaaro291... said...

I just used my hands. Corn Snake not at all unpleasant

Koo-Koo said...

Yes, it should work, if you get stung by the reaction of. Most snakes like the taste of rubber and maize do not bite through a thick pair. not much pain at the bite of a corn, so they do not wear gloves. This helps me feel what the snake is done, and if you are stressed. Just keep working with him and have no fear. does not respond when a person bites, so that it bites. soon bite "learn" to present and ends. Hope

chris b aka minguss said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
They were officially named in the word snake.


Smooth leather gloves, as they work well.
http://www.johnlewis.com/jl_assets/produ ...
This costs about $ 10.00
For larger snakes, welder's gloves and the economy, covering the entire forearm, about $ 30-50.
http://www.made-in-china.com/image/2f0j0 ...

Post a Comment