Sunday, February 14, 2010

Instructions On How To Build An Aluminum Foil Boat Where Can I Find Intructions On How To Build An Aluminum Barrel That Is Rolled And Rolls Back?

Where can I find intructions on how to build an aluminum barrel that is rolled and rolls back? - instructions on how to build an aluminum foil boat

I saw a video clip of him. I am very interested in physics and want to know where I can find step by step instructions on finding how to build it.

There are two strings attached to each of the two ends together in the barrel. With a bag of gravel in the middle.
I wonder what the bond and the type or weight of the sandbags, etc ...

After the run is a little depressed and Acceleration 0 tends to come back to you.

1 comments:

Technobu... said...

Then, the sandbags should hang in the middle of the 2 ropes, but falls to the floor with a recess in the strings. Rolling a barrel to twist the strings, thereby some.When stop the bag was twisted cords, reverse direction. Sandbags, if the money back if the barrel had been pushed too far forward, so that none of the process to resolve.
I expect that the strings are attached and sewn to 1 edge of the pocket, maybe 1 final.
It is particularly important when they gather in the middle, ready, while the ends of the barrel.

Post a Comment