Thursday, February 4, 2010

Small Airtight Jars Help! I Want Some Airtight Mini Glass Jars, Uk- Where Can I Get Them?

Help! i want some airtight mini glass jars, uk- where can i get them? - small airtight jars

I want some / hemetic mini-vacuum-sealed glass as follows:
http://www.cuttingedgecookware.co.uk/cli ...
- It is 100-ml --
But everywhere I see that you are in stock or are .. 5 or £ 6 pounds Shipping I loved it some time last summer scullery.co.uk 80ml for every 99p and £ 3-position, but she held it for sale. Does anybody know where I might like? I must be watertight and glass and small. Thanks

3 comments:

999pheeb... said...

Http: / / www.lakeland.co.uk/ Have you checked?

999pheeb... said...

Http: / / www.lakeland.co.uk/ Have you checked?

zakiit said...

Try cooking specialty stores. Did you say that you keep the herbs and spices? I bought a shop in my town, at the same price, but there is not recently, but I'm sure it's not ready. Go to your nearest large town with a kitchen to store and save postage!

Post a Comment