Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Burning Baby Mozart Had C Section With Last Baby And My Scar Is Burning Normal?

Had c section with last baby and my scar is burning normal? - burning baby mozart

I had the section of the CA in the 6th September 2007. It ended with week to recover from the infection, several times. I am only 18 weeks is infected 1 days and burning again. Is this normal and will worsen as they age? My baby has come for this very reason. Will it RIP? I do not know how the sound in the negitive but worry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I had a similar problem with my 2nd, told me that my midwife, because the scar tissue is thicker than normal skin and muscles, and does not extend much that can cause some discomfort when the baby grows inside. Should not adversely affect anything I should not worry.It deteriorate as you get bigger and if it does not feel unusual medical problems, what they are told their child soon! I had 2 c-sections and I'm looking forward to my 3rd! I found that the support belt during pregnancy, I (an Emma Jane one) helped me with a burning feeling, because it meant not led to both the scar tissue and contributed to my back too!
I hope this helps x

Post a Comment