Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Does A Gun License Look Like Does Anyone Know What Will Likely Happen In This Situation?

Does anyone know what will likely happen in this situation? - what does a gun license look like

So I went in the journal today is the speed limit could be added if the car behind me started honking like crazy, I went to a yellow light and refused to stop and the man directly behind me on the brakes and I hear a curse from the top of his lungs after the light turns green, turn right and the man who made a right turn, I moved into the left lane, this crazy and jump in front of me and brakes, so I'm around and try to to avoid looking at him when he screams "B **** I will blow your F *** ing head off!" and reached his chair and takes what looks like a small arm. I take a pencil and write their mark on the phone with the police get. I spoke with a manager and GAVand it has all the information and a description of how the car. The dispatcher said it would send a player and looking for the man. I was in my head to ask in horror, as is likely. thnx

3 comments:

CGIV76 said...

What happens is that the officers in the area looking for the driver. It runs from the plate and tried following the address in the register.
If the vehicle is not at this point information on a specific detective is pursuing and trying to decide on who was the driver and make an arrest, if possible.

wyodad75 said...

The person may be detained in a series of allegations ... according to the laws of your state. Is the threat of a weapon for you? There is no threat of a deadly weapon. In some states, the rage is now a crime.

I hope the police will catch or catch it, punk. No requirement that people like in the streets.

lennymo3... said...

Probably nothing, if you are not out, and can not prove who he was and not a gun in the U, is not it? there is nothing they can do. If you are likely to see it again and you feel that the police will call you back and explain what happens when they become aggressive towards the subway to go to the police and the feeling of a report. Well, if he pulls a gun and points of U, then they can follow your day # and arrested at least negligently. but in ur situation now, even if they know who he is, since nothing is what it can do. Everything that is you have to say that he never asked his name and I have no weapons, some say that was not there. While on your test.

Post a Comment