Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Did The X-ray Change History Chest And Back Pain?

Chest And Back Pain? - how did the x-ray change history

I am a 24 years old man in good shape, my BP 120/70, 75bpm, for the last few days were really bad, and his sharp pains in the chest. I went to the doc said it was a muscle, had an EKG, blood tests, chest radiograph, with no family, 100% oxygen in the blood, no fever, no shortness of breath said, and that I would give my heart, muscle relaxants and NSAIDs sent me home. You are not helping my pain was really bad gnawing pain. I can press on the chest and feel the horrible pain and a change of position badly injured, he feels like a heart attack, but I know that heart attacks do not last a week. I have nothing to enhance or hurt that I have caused a large part of my chest a large crack. I have ice packs and heat and no relief. The doctor says I'm wasting time. I do not know what to do. The pain seems to worsen, what should I do? What should I do? What is it? Has anyone else had this? Any help appreciated.

1 comments:

sokokl said...

I would recommend always another opinion, preferably someone who is not the same doctor's office now to see what they think might happen.

Post a Comment