Thursday, January 7, 2010

Commercial Broker Nyc Must I Be Licensed In Texas As A Mortgage Broker (Commercial) If I Charge A Fee For Arranging Financing?

Must I be licensed in Texas as a Mortgage Broker (Commercial) if I charge a fee for arranging financing? - commercial broker nyc

Instead of charging a fee to a broker "search fee" or "consulting fees called"? I work for a mortgage, but I think to start my own business when I have developed about relationships, the years. I am currently still no license.

2 comments:

EX-REPUB... said...

When you speak, taxes, fees or the documentation is returned with a client ..... You need a license

Expert Realtor said...

Understanding the prices are illegally seeking consulting fees under the guidelines of the federal loans.

Therefore, more or less answered your question.

It's worth out of jail.

Please know that I do not know enough to enter the business.

Post a Comment