Monday, January 25, 2010

Excedrin Dog Dog And Excedrin?Yeah My Dog Just Ate About 10 Excedrin Back And Body Pain Pills?

Dog and excedrin?Yeah my dog just ate about 10 excedrin back and body pain pills? - excedrin dog

If my dog only about 10 painkillers Excedrin back and body of the bottle was eating was very full and open on the floor, where he says I'm pretty sure I ate ... is that an overdose? cuz 8 is a overdose in man and dog is big enough .. is such that their effect .. I know it seems a bit cruel, but we want him to sleep because he is almost 18 and suffers from arthritis and it is difficult for them, sometimes on foot and do not want to suffer ... Excedrin is only if you do not fall asleep and wake up? Are we to wait and see ... or take him to the vet to sleep .. I prefer to sleep immediately after taking him to his death .............. fall ... PLZ REPLY

2 comments:

tracymoo said...

FP - NOW.
sheesh

Michelle [: said...

Take him to the vet immediately. so it takes less for a dog of an overdose. will probably be very painful this way, or even kill, but the damage all the organs and they will suffer even more. Just get to sleep by a veterinarian.

Post a Comment