Friday, January 29, 2010

Broken Capillaries After Pregnancy Anyone Ever Had A Rash On Their Pregnant Belly That Looked Like Broken Capillaries?

Anyone ever had a rash on their pregnant belly that looked like broken capillaries? - broken capillaries after pregnancy

I have a few spots on my stomach with small red bumps and small red lines that appear capullaries are broken (the lines vetical). What is it? Is miniature ravines, or beginning to do? I see the dr. Friday, I beg of you, but just wanted opinions. 2 of pregnancy without stretch marks with 1st. Almost 20 weeks.

3 comments:

Wildflow... said...

I just turned 20 weeks and in my thighs today commented morning before I shower. I did not know, my first, but I think it might be broken capillaries in fact, as the increased blood flow, etc. ..

Wildflow... said...

I just turned 20 weeks and in my thighs today commented morning before I shower. I did not know, my first, but I think it might be broken capillaries in fact, as the increased blood flow, etc. ..

vicky.po... said...

thats is how mine started this track! Just keep and share loads of cream to soften, and they are not so bad, and then the ICTY.

Post a Comment