Sunday, December 13, 2009

Greeting Messages For New Baby Birthday Favor Please!?

Birthday Favor please!? - greeting messages for new baby

Well, today is my boyfriends birthday and is an avid Yahoo! Answers users.
If you could say maybe you can "Happy Birthday" It would be great!

His profile is in me. You can send a message or get out of here and get 2 points! If you star my question, please.
Here is a birthday card for him from me:

Happy Birthday!
Baby,
I wish you a wonderful day, and that
You have a wonderful evening, now ;-), we
means the world to me, and I would not be complete without you. Your love for me
is completely unconditional and are the best thing that happened to me. I am proud of their achievements and support of each of its dicsion. Knowing that I love and think of you. You are my wonderful and better
Friend and ...... I love you,
Forever Yours,
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment