Friday, December 25, 2009

Freeze Screen Video Capture How Do I Fix My HP Pavilion Webcam?

How do I fix my HP Pavilion Webcam? - freeze screen video capture

I tried to run my integrated HP Pavilion Webcam to take pictures, but I could see was a gray screen, and found it a message appears: "Data Execution Prevention: To protect your computer Windows has closed this program."

So, try to MSN or Yahoo Messenger to see if it works in these applications, but it just works to be found. Also recording a video with Windows Movie Maker with no problem.

I suspect that I might be a problem with the HP Pavilion Wecam.

Can anyone help please? Thank you!

1 comments:

marksher... said...

DEP, in turn, protect the right-click My Computer and select Properties, and one of the tabs you will find a button to dep
Probally not happen until you install Service Pack 2 for HP to go and see if a newer driver to fix this / There is a known problem

Post a Comment